Manitoba Wild Contest
The Spirit Way contest is a place to escape into your adventurous childhood spirit and learn how Canada’s wolf and polar bear population interact in our ever-changing climate. There is a freedom on this trip to explore and enjoy all the unique and raw aspects of northern Canada starting in Thompson, Manitoba and concluding in Churchill.
For you it could be free! It’s the combo trip of a lifetime that you can share with your spouse, parent, child, or friend you created a bucket list with back in grade school. Full of photo opportunities with diverse wildlife and art; you get the memories, the photos, and all the fun facts for your next dinner party.
Partnering with Churchill Wild, Frontier’s North, and Travel Manitoba, the contest includes:
- RETURN AIRFARE from London, England to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Accommodations in Winnipeg, Thompson, and Churchill
- Accommodation and dining at Churchill Wild’s remote Nanuk Polar Bear Lodge
- Transportation by plane, train, and shuttle throughout Manitoba
- Guided tour of Spirit Way, Paint Lake Provincial Park, and Pisew Falls
- Guided tours by Frontier’s North of Churchill area including Cape Merry and polar bear jail
- Amazing polar bear viewing and wildlife experiences
Spirit Way was created to capture the art, heritage, culture and scenery of Thompson, Manitoba. You can walk or bike the 2 kilometre pathway as you journey through the past, present and future of this northern community. With untouched lakes, dancing northern lights, and magnificent wolf sculptures; what more could you want?
Visit https://www.travelmanitoba.com/wolf/ and enter to win!
*contest is open to European residents only*
Check out our Instagram @spiritwaywolves for more contest fun and follow us on Facebook!
A huge thank you to our sponsors!